Job Fairs and Job Connections
Placer County's Business Advantage Network, together with other local agencies, co-sponsors several Job Fairs each year that are free to both employers and job seekers.
Upcoming Job Fairs
Job Connection Events
The Business Advantage Network, together with the Employment Development Department , Golden Sierra Connections Centers , Department of Rehabilitation and other local agencies co-sponsors free monthly recruiting events called Job Connections.
Employers: To learn more about Job Connections or additional recruitment services please contact Ellen Walker at 916-784-6119 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for additional schedule information.
- February 11, 2015 - California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- February 18, 2015 - SolarCity
- March 11, 2015 - VOLT Workforce Solutions hiring for VSP Global
- April 8, 2015, the State of California
- April 24, 2015 - Floor & Decor
- April 28, 2015 - Auburn Oaks Care Center
- April 30, 2015 - Staffing Agency Job Fair
- May 13, 2015 - Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)
Why come to Job Connections?
- Meet human resource representatives face-to-face.
- Acquire information on current job openings and hiring processes.
- Meet a new company each month.
Come prepared to:
- Briefly introduce yourself ( 30 Second Me)
- Share your skills and career interests with the recruiter
- Distribute a targeted resume
- Dress in interview appropriate attire