Leslie Blagg, Central Services Manager oversees the Division with 10 staff members, providing comprehensive business services to all county departments, government agencies, and non-profit organizations including offset and high speed digital printing, graphic design, interoffice mail, outgoing U.S. Mail processing, convenience copiers, paper inventory sales, and records management services.
Programs consist of:
- Offset Printing is a very economical way to print large volumes of printed material; we offer both one color and full color offset printing.
- High Speed Digital Black & White and Color Copying are perfect for smaller volume, quick turnaround jobs.
- Graphic Design using the latest design software to create professional looking forms, brochures, newsletters, business cards, letterhead and envelopes, maps, marketing materials, interactive forms, and web-ready designs.
- Complete Bindery Services with commercial bindery equipment is used to put the finishing touches on projects such as coil binding, stapling, three-hole punching, folding, trimming, and padding.
- Inventory Sales of bond paper, carbonless paper, printed envelopes, and a full array of color paper at competitive prices. Free delivery is included to most Placer County areas.
- Records Storage of archived paper files in a climate controlled, alarmed facility.
- Records Inventory is maintained on a database for quick retrieval of files on demand.
- Customized Schedule for records retention are prepared to meet specific business needs of each customer so files are maintained in appropriate timeframes.
- Confidential Shredding of all documents ready for destruction.
Multifunction machines (print, copy, fax, scan) for office use charged on a cost per copy basis that includes machine, toner, staples, maintenance, and training.
- U.S. Mail including permit mailings, full rate first-class, and presort mail. We also have inkjet mailing services to print addresses directly on envelopes from a digital mailing list.
- Interoffice Mail deliveries to departments throughout the County.
- UPS pickup daily at Central Services mailroom.
Contact Central Services at CentralServices@placer.ca.gov or call us at 530-889-7770.