Enterprise Support Services Group
The Enterprise Support Services Group of Information Technology is responsible for Enterprise-class Systems, Solutions, Project Management, and Health and Human Services' Applications. The group is managed by Michael Spak, Information Technology Manager, and consists of four teams.
Health & Human Services Support Team
- Human Services
- Environmental Health
- Children’s System of Care
- Adult System of Care
- Community Health/Clinics and Animal Services
- System Administration
- Oracle and SQL database administration
- Database Consultation Services to County departments
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- County’s Email
- Web Conferencing
- Remote Access and File Service Solutions
- Windows System Administration
- Enterprise-class Storage Area Network (SAN)
- External Website Solution
- Internal Website Solution
- Solutions requiring Web Enablement
The Customer Service office is located at 2986 Richardson Drive, Auburn, CA.
Contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (530) 889-4200.