Website Disclaimer and Instructions
- Bids and RFPs are posted to this site as soon as possible after issuance. Bidding documents are provided in this manner as a convenience to the vendor community. Placer County does not accept facsimile or electronic bid responses of any kind. All bids must be submitted in writing, on the forms provided by the County, to the address designated in the bid or RFP package. It is the bidder's responsibility to ensure that you have current information, and that submittals are received at the designated location, complete and on time.
- Bidders who download bid documents shall not alter the specifications, terms, or conditions. Exceptions to any of the published requirements shall be clearly documented. Changes or alterations to any specifications, terms, or conditions shall be in ink or typewritten, and shall be initialed in ink. Failure to comply with these provisions may result in rejection of your bid. In the event of discrepancies or conflicts between the County's originally published document(s) and any other version distributed or submitted by other parties, the County's original version shall prevail.
- We are not tracking who downloads our bid or RFP packages from this website. Therefore, bidders who choose to use this method of distribution shall also be responsible for monitoring the site and downloading any applicable addenda. However, if you wish to receive a hard-copy of an addendum for a specific bid that you've downloaded, submit your request via email to: email@example.com . Otherwise, the County will distribute hard copy addenda only to those persons or firms to whom we have sent a hard copy of the original bid or RFP package.
- If you wish to have a hard copy of the desired Bid or RFP package sent to you, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the number and title of the Bid or RFP, your firm's name, complete mailing address, contact person, and telephone number. Email requests will be processed within one working day of receipt. All bid and RFP packages are distributed via US Mail, normal ground delivery, at our expense. Delivery can be expedited via FedEx or Airborne Express at your expense if you provide us with your valid FedEx or Airborne Express account number.
- Bid documents are removed from this site as soon as possible after the due date. Bids or proposals received after the due date will be rejected, even if the solicitation is still appearing on this site.
- The County of Placer shall not be responsible for errors and omissions occurring in the transmission or downloading of any documents or specifications from this website. In the event of any discrepancy between information on this website and the hard copy specifications, the terms of the hard copy specification will control.
- Placer County does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this or other related websites. Operation of this site may be affected from time to time by numerous factors outside of our control. In the event that we are notified of any problems in a timely manner we will do our best to assist with those problems that fall within our control. For assistance, contact us at 530-889-7776.