Revenue Services Frequently Asked Questions
- What is my balance?
- Login to view your account information.
- How do I make a payment?
- Payments can be made by;
- On Line
- Phone 866-863-1006
- Or in person
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- You can get more information on this in the Payment Page
- Money order
- Credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, debit/ATM and Discover)
- Cashier’s check
- Personal check
- How and when do I contact you?
- Email at email@example.com
Department: Revenue Services
Correspondence Address Only
10810 Justice Center Drive Suite 100
Roseville, CA 95678
Phone 916-543-3900 (8:00 am to 12:30 pm / 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm)
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, except on County Holidays
Telephone Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 12:30 pm & 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, except on County Holidays
- Where is Placer County Revenue Services located?
- 10810 Justice Center Drive, Suite 100
Roseville, CA 95678
From Interstate 80, exit CA-65 North toward Lincoln
Take the Blue Oaks Blvd exit and keep to your right
Turn RIGHT onto Alantown Dr
Turn RIGHT onto Industrial Blvd
Turn RIGHT onto Justice Center Dr
Proceed to the first building
- I thought the Public Defender was free. Why are you billing me?
- Court appointed counsel services are not free in the County of Placer. You must provide one month of current pay stubs or supplemental form in order to be evaluated for a possible reduction. (Please fill out this Financial Evaluation Form.)
- Why is my tax refund being taken?
- We notify the State of California Franchise Tax Board of delinquent debts that are owed to Placer County. To protect against having your State tax refund intercepted, you must pay your account in full in order to have the account deleted from the intercept list.
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- When you miss a payment you have defaulted on your agreement to pay. This may cause a failure to pay civil assessment fee to be added and the total balance to be payable in full. If you do not pay in full, we may take further collection enforcement action.
- How do I clear a hold on my driver’s license?
- Contact DMV to verify the case number(s) affecting your license. Then contact Revenue Services for further instructions.
- How do I get information about Traffic School?
- All questions related to Traffic School should be directed to the Placer County Superior Courts.
- What is the Placer County Superior Courts phone number?
- (916) 408-6000