Skip to content
Placer County, CA
Return to Home Placer County

Agriculture Buildings

Placer County Code exempts agricultural buildings and structures on F, AE, and RA zoned parcels of 10 acres or greater from building permit requirements when such buildings are used solely for agricultural purposes.

Agricultural Building Permit Application Forms