Roseville Connections are self-directed resource centers for job search, career exploration, and additional services including:
- Computers with Internet access, word processing software, and typing tutorials
- Telephone, fax, and copy machine
- Workshops on various career development topics
- Reference library for resume writing, interviewing, and job search
- Information on training providers and programs
- Internet job listings: CalJOBS
- Information on and referral to community service agencies
- Career assessments and skills testing
- Unemployment Insurance
- Labor Market Information for California
- Veterans Services
- Clean Slate Clinic (for removal of criminal records)
- Employer Recruitment Event
(Photo ID and Social Security Card required at first visit)
115 Ascot Dr. Ste. 180
Roseville, CA 95661
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Computers Available 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click here for information about UPCOMING HIRING EVENTS.