Job Seeker Resources
Auburn & Roseville Connections are self-directed resource centers for job search, career exploration, and additional services including:
- Computers with Internet access, word processing software, and typing tutorials
- Telephone, fax, and copy machine
- Workshops on various career development topics
- Reference library for resume writing, interviewing, and job search
- Information on training providers and programs
- Internet job listings: CalJOBS and VOS (Virtual One Stop, for job seekers and employers.)
- Information on and referral to community service agencies
- Career assessments and skills testing
- Unemployment Insurance
- Labor Market Information for California
- Veterans Services
- Employer Recruitment Events
Connections Center Locations
(Photo ID and Social Security Card required at first visit)
1919 Grass Valley Hwy. Ste. 100
Auburn, CA 95603
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 (lunch) 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
115 Ascot Dr. Ste. 180
Roseville, CA 95661
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Computers Available 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Looking for a Job? Check out these resources:
Golden Sierra Connections Centers
Get help selecting a new career, finding a new job, and locating suitable education or training.
Active Job Seekers of America
AJSA is an all volunteer program, made possible through the passionate service of our members, volunteers, and community supporters. AJSA is a group of passionate driven and motivated individuals who form free local clubs to provide: Support, Networking, and Employment Opportunities.
EDD Online Job CenterThe Employment Development Department (EDD) provides a comprehensive range of employment and training services in partnership with state and local agencies and organizations. These services, provided statewide through a One-Stop Career Center system benefit job seekers, laid off workers, youth, individuals currently working, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Professional Edge is a series of Forums and Workshops developed by California Employers Association (CEA ) for local Workforce Investment Boards (WIB) for unemployed professionals. Professional Edge Forums seeks to provide professionals with assistance during their career transition by offering weekly meetings focused on resources, skills and opportunities to successfully obtain employment.
California's Internet system for linking employer job listings and job seeker résumés.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
The WOTC program was created to:
- Help qualified job seekers find jobs.
- Help employers who hire qualified job seekers by offering them a tax credit.
If you qualify for one of the WOTC target groups, an employer who hires you may be eligible to receive a federal tax credit of up to $9,600.
Subscribe to our Daily Job Leads