Job Fairs and Job Connections
Placer County's Business Advantage Network, together with other local agencies, co-sponsors several Job Fairs each year that are free to both employers and job seekers.
Sign Up for Email Updates on Future Recruiting Events
- March 21, 2013 Tri-County Job Fair Folsom
Regional Job Fairs
Non-Placer County sponsored job fairs in the area. Fees may apply.
Other Regional Job Fairs:
Job Connection Events
The Business Advantage Network, together with the Employment Development Department , Golden Sierra Connections Centers , Department of Rehabilitation and other local agencies co-sponsors free monthly recruiting events called Job Connections.
Employers: If you would like to learn more about Job Connections or additional recruitment services please contact Heather MacAdam at 916.784.6051 or by email email@example.com.
Registration is free and required for each event.
Why come to Job Connections?
- Meet Human Resource representatives face-to-face
- Acquire information on current job openings and hiring processes
- A new company is invited each month
Come prepared to:
- Briefly introduce yourself ( 30 Second Me)
- Share your skills and career interests with the recruiter
- Distribute a targeted resume
- Dress in interview appropriate attire