Job Fairs and Job Connections
Placer County's Business Advantage Network, together with other local agencies, co-sponsors several Job Fairs each year that are free to both employers and job seekers.
Fall Job Fair
Save the Date: The next Fall job fair is scheduled for: Friday, October 31, 2014 at Sierra College, 5000 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, CA, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.. Employers can register by clicking here, or going to the short URL: http://bit.ly/1AfYxot . Resume critique will be available between 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Sign Up for Email Updates on Future Recruiting Events
Other Regional Job Fairs:
Job Connection Events
The Business Advantage Network, together with the Employment Development Department , Golden Sierra Connections Centers , Department of Rehabilitation and other local agencies co-sponsors free monthly recruiting events called Job Connections.
Employers: To learn more about Job Connections or additional recruitment services please contact Ellen Walker at 916-784-6119 or by email email@example.com.
- June 11, 2014 - FedEx Ground - Brandman University, Roseville
- July 9, 2014 - California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), Roseville Connections Center
Why come to Job Connections?
- Meet Human Resource representatives face-to-face
- Acquire information on current job openings and hiring processes
- A new company is invited each month
Come prepared to:
- Briefly introduce yourself ( 30 Second Me)
- Share your skills and career interests with the recruiter
- Distribute a targeted resume
- Dress in interview appropriate attire