Job Fairs and Job Connections
Placer County's Business Advantage Network, together with other local agencies, co-sponsors several Job Fairs each year that are free to both employers and job seekers.
Fall Job Fair
Job Connection Events
The Business Advantage Network, together with the Employment Development Department , Golden Sierra Connections Centers , Department of Rehabilitation and other local agencies co-sponsors free monthly recruiting events called Job Connections.
Employers: To learn more about Job Connections or additional recruitment services please contact Ellen Walker at 916-784-6119 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 8, 2014 - VSP Global and VOLT, Golden Sierra /Connections, Roseville
- October 14, 2014 - Floor & Décor, Placer County Human Services, Employment Center, Rocklin
- November 12, 2014 - Teichert Construction. Golden Sierra /Connections, Roseville. More information to come.
Why come to Job Connections?
- Meet Human Resource representatives face-to-face
- Acquire information on current job openings and hiring processes
- A new company is invited each month
Come prepared to:
- Briefly introduce yourself ( 30 Second Me)
- Share your skills and career interests with the recruiter
- Distribute a targeted resume
- Dress in interview appropriate attire