Sand and Sandbag Locations
If you live within the city limits, contact your city for information about sand and sandbags.
- Check http://www.auburn.ca.gov/ for changes.
- School Park Preserve parking lot, 55 College Way
- Limit 10 bags per resident
- Questions: please call 823-4211 or after hours 823-4237
- Check http://www.ci.lincoln.ca.us/ for changes.
- City of Lincoln Cooperation Yard, 2100 Flightline Drive (drive all the way to the end of the street/past the Lincoln Airport)
- City of Lincoln Fire Station #35, 2525 East Joiner Parkway (Twelve Bridges)
Below is a list of locations in unincorporated areas for sand and sand bags to be distributed, as available:
- CAL FIRE Station 33, 33752 Alta Forestry Road
- Placer County Fire Station 180, 11645 Atwood Road
- Foresthill Fire Protection District Station 90, 20540 Foresthill Road.
- South Placer Fire Station 17, 6900 Eureka Road
- North Tahoe Fire: Station 53, 5425 West Lake Blvd
- North Tahoe Fire Station 52, 288 North Shore Blvd (Intersection of Highways 267 & 28)
- Placer County Fire Station 70, 1112 Wise Road
- Placer County Fire Station 74, 8500 Lakeview Lane
- Town of Loomis Corp Yard, Corner of Rippey Road and Mandarin Court.
- Placer Hills Fire Station 84, 16999 Placer Hills Road
- Northstar Community Services District Corp Yard, 50 Trimont Lane (off Northstar Blvd)
- Placer County Fire Station 182, Ophir, 9405 Wise Road
- Placer County Fire Station 75, Paige, 5390 Nicolaus Road
- Placer County Fire Station 78, Sheridan, 4952 Riosa Road
- Old Squaw Valley Fire Station, 1810 Squaw Valley Road (at west end of valley, near lifts)
- Department of Public Works Corp Yard, 2501 North Lake Blvd (Burton Creek)
- Truckee Fire Station 92, 11473 Donner Pass Road