To review property assessment information, please enter your search criteria in the box below and click "Submit." This information reflects assessment information as of January 1, 2013. You may search by Fee Parcel Number, Assessment Number, or Aircraft Tail Number.
- Enter your fee parcel or assessment number (i.e. 123-456-789-654) in the corresponding blank box at the left. To search a range of assessments, you may enter any of the following: the book (i.e. 123-), the book-page (i.e. 123-45), the book-page-page block (i.e.123-456), the book-page-page block-parcel (i.e. 123-456-789).
- To access the assessment information from your search, double click on the desired assessment number.
- Searches of books 001-099 require the leading zeros. A more complete assessment number will result in a more specific search.
- Parcels secured by real property begin with book numbers 001 and go up to book 499.
- Unsecured assessment numbers begin with 800-995 and are categorized below.
- To print your Assessment information, click on "Print" located at the top of the data window.
How do I find a Fee Parcel number
Can I search by Owner Name or Address
- In accordance with laws to protect privacy of elected and appointed officials, we do not allow searches by address or name on our public website (California Public Records Act, Government Code Section 6254.21). However, owner information is available in person at our office.
- If you know the area but not the parcel number, you can go to our interactive Placer County Index Map and locate the parcel.
How do I view and print Assessment Maps
- Once you have entered the parcel number in the box to the left and clicked "Submit", click on "View Map" located at the top of the data window. Assessment Maps are in an Adobe ".pdf" format. To print the map use the Adobe print button.
- Need assistance Reading Map Symbols?
Maps are prepared for assessment purposes only, and are not intended to illustrate legal building sites or establish precedence over local ordinances. Official information concerning size or use of any parcel should be obtained from recorded documents and local governing agencies.
A reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data provided; nevertheless, some information may be out of date or may not be accurate. The County of Placer and the Office of the Assessor assumes no responsibility arising from use of this information. Associated data are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Do not make any business decisions based on this data before validating the data. [Revenue and Taxation Code 408.3(d)]
Unsecured Assessment and Supplemental Numbers
|Unsecured Assessment Numbers
|800 -Business Assessments
||930 - Mineral Rights
|805 - Farms- Personal Property
||935 - Undivided Interests / Condos
|807 - Mining Claims
||940 - Pipeline R/W
|810 - Personal Property
||999 - Leasing
|811 - Financial Lessees
|820 - Aircraft
||980 - Unsecured Transfer
|830 - Boats
||981 - Unsecured Transfer
|850 - IREO's
||985 - Unsecured New Construction
|860 - Possessory Interest
||986 - Unsecured New Construction
|870 - Utility-Water Companies
||990 - Transfer
|899 - Finance/Leasing
||991 - Transfer
|905 - Mineral Rights
||995 - New Construction
|906 - Mineral Rights
||996 - New Construction
|910 - Mobile Homes