Tahoe Vista Sandy Beach Minor Land Division
The proposed project (also known as Alternative A), along with two development alternatives (Alternative B and C), and the No-Project Alternative (Alternative D) are analyzed in the Draft EA/EIR. The project, Alternative A, includes the removal of the Sandy Beach Campground and the proposed construction of:
- Forty-five (45) interval ownership tourist accommodation units (TAUs),
- Clubhouse/Administration Building,
- Ten (10) deed-restricted affordable/employee (for sale or lease) housing units,
- Improvements to the existing main 2-story commercial building,
- Two driveway entrances on State Route 28 accessing the project site,
- State Route 28 frontage improvements.
The project site is also proposed to be subdivided into three parcels. Parcel One would include the ten (10) affordable/employee housing units; Parcel Two (2) would include the forty-five (45) fractional ownership TAUs and the clubhouse/administration building; and Parcel Three (3) would include the improvements to the main two-story commercial building and State Route 28 frontage improvements.
Notice of Availability