Placer County Parks Commission
To advise the Board of Supervisors on all matters relating to public recreation projects. Further, to recommend policy and direction to the County's Parks Division.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST:
Composed of seven (7) members; 1 from Supervisorial Districts 1 thru 4; 3 from District 5 representing Foresthill, Tahoe and Colfax. 4 year term of office to coincide with Supervisor's terms (Ord. 1141-B) Ord. 4662-B changed name to County Parks Commission.
Second Tuesday, every other month at 6:00 PM. at the Department of Facility Services, 2855 2nd Street, Auburn, CA 95603. Meetings may be changed at the discretion of the Chairman (Ord. 4662-B).
May (Ord. 4662-B) receive $30.00 per meeting attended (Ord. 2890-B) with a maximum limit for 18 meetings per County fiscal year; actual and necessary expenses incidental to proper execution of duties; and such necessary traveling and other official expenditures necessitated by their official duties as shall be approved by the Board of Supervisors.
- Seat #1 Gregory Todd Fayard represents District 1, expires 12/31/2014
- Seat #2 Clark Smith represents District 2, expires 12/31/2014
- Seat #3 David Tooker represents District 3, expires 12/31/2016
- Seat #4 Bill Bisharat represents District 4, expires 12/31/2016
- Seat #5 James Ricker represents District 5, expires 12/31/2016
- Seat #6 Duane Whitelaw represents District 6, expires 12/31/2016
- Seat #7 Richard Murray II represents District 7, expires 12/31/216
All seats are appointed by the Board of Supervisors for a term of 4-years
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Park Dedication Fee Program Overview
Park Dedication Fee Request Sample
PDF Request Forms
John Ramirez, Parks Administrator (530) 889-6807