Veterans Memorial Hall Rules and Regulations
- To better accommodate the needs of the community, the Memorial
Hall Board has established these rules and regulations.
- All uses of the Memorial Hall must be scheduled, approved and
put on the calendar by the Hall Coordinator/Custodian. (NO
- All property of the hall (such as flags, pictures, displays or
other veteran memorabilia) are not to be moved from their
- A reservation for hall use is secured upon payment of the rent
in accordance with the posted rates for the portions of the hall to
be used. All hall users are to be aware that this facilities use
is subject to veterans' organizations first right to
use.The veteran's organizations first right to use
condition shall be removed sixty (60) days prior to the scheduled
- All users of the hall are required to pay a security deposit.
Just prior to the hall's scheduled use, the security deposit is to
be submitted to the Hall Coordinator/Custodian and a key will be
issued. A copy of the "clean up procedures" will be provided at
- Notice of cancellation of a scheduled hall use must be provided
to the hall coordinator/custodian at least two (2) weeks in advance
of the scheduled date in order to avoid a forfeiture of rent.
- Door exits shall not be blocked at any time.
- The premises must be vacated by 1:00am or as directed by the
- All tables, chairs and other articles are to be returned to
their original locations prior to closing the hall.
- Users of the hall are required to ensure that the lights are
turned off and the windows and doors are secure.
- All parties using the hall must provide proof of
liability insurance in the amount of at least $1,000.000.00 to the
- The key shall be returned to the hall coordinator/custodian on
the next business day after the cleaning has been completed.
- A memorial hall representative will inspect the hall after
the event. An unsatisfactory inspection could result is a partial
or complete loss of your deposit.
- As of January 1, 1992, NO SMOKING rules apply to all
Placer County owned building.