eBooks & eAudiobooks
Your Placer County Library card gives you access to 2 Digital Media services:
- Library To Go (powered by OverDrive, Inc.) has downloadable eBooks AND eAudiobooks.
- For help getting started, visit: OverDrive Help, or download this pamphlet.
- For even more eBooks, try enki. (Currently enki has downloadable eBooks only.)
- For help getting started, see the Tutorial on the enki home page, or download this pamphlet.
- enki is an open source eBook Network, shared by, and accessible to multiple library systems in California.
Need Help with Your Computer or eReader Device?
Attend a Drop-In computer/eBooks workshop at the Rocklin Library. Bring your device and get help with downloading an eBook or eAudiobook. Tech Coach Volunteers can also help you with your computer questions. No appointment necessary.
Rocklin Library Workshop Dates
- Tuesday, March 3 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7 from 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Electronic Books and Air Quality