Welcome to Your Library To Go
Access the OverDrive eBook & eAudiobook Collection
You will need to know your library card number and PIN to borrow your selections.
Follow this link to the Library To Go database:
- Sign in as a Placer County user.
- Remember to select the correct format for your device - Kindle, ePub
- You can choose either seven or fourteen days for the checkout period. If you are not finished with the eBook, you will need to check it out again. (Library to Go does not offer renewals.)
- Adobe digital is required to be able to read the eBook.
- Free Kindle app will allow you to check out Kindle formatted eBooks. Many iPad users prefer this format compared to Overdrive.
- Having trouble? Please Contact us if you need assistance..
Sign up now for an eBooks Workshop
- Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 2 - 4:00pm at Rocklin Library.
- Sign up by calling (916) 624-3133, or by visiting the library's 2nd floor service desk
- Space is limited. Sign up today.
Learn how to browse, checkout and get library eBooks on Amazon® Kindle
(Note:OverDrive supports a variety of devices besides Kindle. Visit the Library To Go database to find out more.)
Most of the Library's eBooks can now be read on Kindle devices or by using free Kindle apps on iPhone®, iPad®, Android®, and other mobile devices.
This video is for demonstration purposes only. The website process may vary slightly by each OverDrive hosted library.