Granite Bay Library
6475 Douglas Blvd.
Granite Bay, CA 95746-6226
Hours for this location
Hours vary during holidays and closures. See Holidays and Closures Schedule .
New Hours (Effective: September 3, 2016)
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Programs & Events
- 6 Internet workstations (with Microsoft Office: Word & Excel)
- WiFi throughout the building
- Ongoing Friends of the Library Used Book Sale
- Community Meeting Room
For more information, see Library Services.
Community Meeting Room
- Room Capacity: Limit 70
- Room Amenities: Sink/Hot Water/Paper Towels, Restrooms, Piano, TV, Wi-Fi, White Screen, White Board, PA System, Podium, Clock, Chairs & Tables
- Meeting room policy & reservations
About the Branch
Conveniently located in a natural, serene setting, the Granite Bay Library offers a quiet, spacious and inviting place to meet and study. Self-checkout, two private study rooms, and a large community room are just some of the amenities.
Branch Manager: Tony Carmack
Granite Bay Library History
The Granite Bay Library opened August 3, 1991, at 8715 Auburn-Folsom Road in the Granite Bay Village Shopping Center. Through the efforts of Placer County and the Granite Bay Friends of the Library, and with California Library Construction and Renovation Bond Act funds, a 10,240 square foot building was built at the library's current location. It was dedicated May 20, 1995. Artwork is featured prominently throughout the building.
Search the Library Catalog
Find books, audiobooks, eBooks & eAudio, DVDs and more
Access your Account
Renew, place holds, view checkouts