- In Home Attendant Information
- Used to document Home Care Expenses if provided by a private party. If you get audited by the VA you will need this form and cancelled checks/receipts to prove you paid for the care.
- Details of Expenses
- Used when you have fairly high assets and may have other high medical and non medical expenses that would indicate you will consume your assets at a higher rate that may be indicated by just your cost of care.
- Rental Income
- If you have rental or business income you will need this form to indicate the net income. Make sure to include the fair market value of the property and any mortgages or other encumbrances on the property.
- Accrued Benefits
- Used to apply for benefits that was owed a deceased beneficiary due at the time of death. If used by someone other than the surviving spouse, make sure to include proof that you paid for expenses for last illness or burial.
- Where to request Military Discharge Papers