These forms are included in the complete Aid and Attendance Package and are provided here if you only need another copy of this form.
- Aid and Attendance Applications: This form is used if you only need the application and not supporting documents.
- Care Expense Statement
- Used to document Assisted Living Facility, Skilled Nursing Facility, or Home Care expenses. Use one form for each provider and claimant. (EX: one for veteran and spouse required if both are receiving care.
- Physicians Report
- Used to prove that the claimant requires the aid and assistance of another person. Use one for each claimant. (EX: one for veteran and spouse required if both are receiving care.
- Informal Claim: Used to notify the VA that you intend to file a claim. When form has been submitted to the VA, the effective date of the claim will be established. All transactions from this date forward can be reviewed by VA.
- Witness Statement
- If you sign with and "X" then you must have two people you know witness as you sign, they must sign this form.