County Traffic Impact Fee Programs
All Land Development in the County pays a traffic impact fee to pay their fair share of the future roadway system. The County participates in several local and regional traffic fee impact programs. The map below shows the various districts and the traffic fees associated with that district.
Click On Your Project Location To See The Fees
Do You Want More Information On The Traffic Fee Programs?
- Countywide Traffic Fee Program
- South Placer Regional Transportation Authority (SPRTA)
- Highway 65 Joint Power Authority Program
- City / County Baseline Road Fee Program
- Tier 2 Placer Parkway
- Jurisdictions: Placer County, City of Roseville, City of Rocklin, and City of Lincoln
- The Tier 2 Fee Program applies to development within these proposed areas and developments only: Placer Vineyards, Curry Creek, Regional University, Placer Ranch, Sierra Vista, Brookfields, Creek View, Roseville MOU, and Lincoln General Plan Expansion areas. This program is intended to accommodate the roadway capacity needs of growth in Southern Placer County and will be imposed through development agreements. A Capital Improvement Program (CIP) has been developed that includes Placer Parkway and I80/65.
Contact the Program Manager
Name: Amber Conboy
Email: Amber Conboy