Tahoe Area Regional Transit
Our goal at TART is to provide a safe and direct means of transportation service for Tahoe residents and visitors. We are committed to providing comprehensive and reliable transit service. We want our passengers to enjoy a comfortable and pleasant ride aboard our buses. TART operates seven days a week. Closed Christmas Day. Thank you for riding Tahoe Area Regional Transit.
Where's My Bus?
Routes - Service Area
- Summer Schedules (June 24, 2013 - December 3, 2013)
- Winter Schedule (December 2013 - April 2014 )
- Spring (Mid April - Late June) and Fall (September 3, 2013 - Mid December) Schedule
- Google Trip Planner (Powered by Google Transit)
- The Google Trip Planner allows you to plan your trip using public transit. Enter your starting point, where you wish to go, when you wish to leave or arrive and the Trip Planner utilizes public transportation schedules to provide you with the most efficient itinerary for your trip.
Fares and Tickets
- No Announcements at this time
Americans with Disabilities Act Service and Civil Rights Information
Connections & Other Transportation Services
- Other Transportation Services
- Reno/Tahoe Airport Services
How to Contact Us
(530) 550-1212 or (800) 736-6365
TDD Hearing Impaired: (530) 550-9223
Mailing Address: PO Box 1909 Tahoe City, CA 96145
Email: Tahoe Area Regional Transit
Physical Address: 870 Cabin Creek Road, Truckee, CA 96161
Office Hrs: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM