Placer County Adoption and Foster Care Program Featured Family
The Godsey's Family
- “Tim and Richelle have been advocates, foster parents and adoptive parents for many years, and it has been my pleasure working with them during their current process” says Jessica Miller, Sierra Forever Families social worker.
- “Tim and Richelle are always focused on what is the best for their adoptive sons and foster daughter, and have a dedicated relationship with the birth families. Their foster daughter has been with them since September 2009 and has made tremendous progress developmentally and emotionally through the family’s love, consistency and hard work.
- Their sons have been excellent big brothers showing compassion to their foster sister and welcoming her into the family.”
If you, or someone you know, is interested in foster care or adoption
- You are invited to attend the once a month orientation meeting held the third Thursday of every month 6:30 p.m.to 8:30 p.m.
- Located at Placer Kids 287 Nevada Street, Upstairs, Auburn, Ca. 95602.
- You may also call the toll free number at 888-387-9982.
- Free child care is available by reservation.