Placer County Children's System of Care Training and Staff Development
Children's System of Care Training and Staff Development
- Children's System of Care (CSOC) seeks to establish and reinforce a culture of learning for all staff and community partners. The unique nature of the county’s system of care and the ability to work within its flexible structures requires a deep and broad understanding of many principles and practices. These training opportunities are based on a core set of beliefs about training and the relationship between staff, their supervisors, agency leaders, and community providers.
- Training Opportunities can be found at http://placersoc.elearning.networkofcare.org/
- For questions, comments, or suggestions, click on Contact Us, and submit via our email.
- Training Coordinator - Jennifer Cook (530) 889-6734
- Administrative Support - Mary Ann Medeiros (530) 886-2865
E-Learning Registration Instructions
Network Providers/Community Partners Only
- Each person wanting to attend must fill out a separate Training Request Form.
- To send electronically, click on Training Request Form to open.
- Enter data completely.
- Save form to "My Documents" or Desktop.
- Send completed form as an attachment to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If registration confirmation is not received by 2 weeks before the training, contact the Administrative Support named above.
- Please be aware space is limited.