Probation is court-ordered sanction that allows a person to remain in the community under the supervision of a probation officer. Placer County Probation manages juveniles and adults.
If you are an adult, juvenile, or the parent or guardian of a juvenile and want to know:
- How to seal a record
- Who your officer is
- The progress of your case
- Information on alternative sentencing
- How to reach the Juvenile Detention Facility (JDF)
- How to apply for a job with Placer County Probation
- How to contact probation administration
Call 530-889-7900 and choose a selection from the phone tree.
Know the Voting Rights for Californians with Criminal Convictions or Detained in Jail or Prison.