Skip to content
Placer County, CA
Return to Home Placer County


Need EMERGENCY Information on POISONING?

Is PERSON involved?   Poison may have been consumed!!

Call 911 FIRST!! - Do NOT Wait! - Call 911 Now!!

If you think poison was consumed

  1. PERSON - Call 911 NOW!
  2. ANIMAL or PET - Call Veterinarian FIRST - do NOT wait!!
    1. If you are seeking emergency information on a PET or ANIMAL poisoning,
      refer to:
  3. If you are seeking general information on poisons, please refer to: