Revenue Services handles the collection of fines, fees and payments for agencies and departments within Placer County. Services include:
- Explanation of charges
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Delinquent noticing
Fines, Fees, and Payments
- Account Login - View payment history, account balance and next due date.
See up to date information and activity on accounts sent to collections, such as payments, letters, phone calls. Must sign MOU to receive login access.
Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT)
Payment and Tax Rate
TOT Account Balance Information:
- By phone at (916) 543-3900, (Excluding official County holidays.)
8:00 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm – Monday through Thursday
8:00 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm – Friday
Forms and Online Services
Information by Phone - 916-543-3900
- Get information on account
- Set up a Payment Plan for what I owe on my Account
Contact Revenue Services Office at email@example.com or call us at 916-543-3900.