Municipal Advisory Councils
Would you like to receive email notifications of upcoming Municipal Advisory Council (MAC) meetings and their agendas? Select a District calendar from the list below and follow the directions on How to Subscribe. You may subscribe to as many MAC agendas as you like. If you need assistance please contact the Board of Supervisors 530-889-4010
Below is a list of the 14 Placer County Municipal Advisory Councils (MACs). Please call 530-889-4010 to confirm meeting dates, times and location, as schedules change and meetings are occasionally canceled.
Please click the link for the District you are interested in to view a calendar showing the monthly MAC meetings. You can also subscribe to the calendar to receive automatic notification of events 5 days and again 3 days prior to the event. Just click on the “Help me subscribe” at the top of the calendar for directions.
District 1, Jack Duran, Roseville Area Events Calendar
District 2, Robert Weygandt, Sheridan and Rural Lincoln MAC Calendar
District 3, Jim Holmes, Auburn/Newcastle/Loomis Area Events Calendar
District 4, Kirk Uhler, Granite Bay Area Municipal Advisory Council Page
District 5, Jennifer Montgomery, North Auburn to Tahoe/Foresthill Area Events Calendar
Further information on MACs is available in the, MAC Handbook which provides guidelines for MAC members and secretaries on MAC operation.
- Donner Summit MAC | Meeting schedule and location to be determined | map | establishing Resolution
- Foresthill Forum | 1st Monday, 7:00 PM, Foresthill Memorial Hall, Foresthill | map | establishing Resolution
- Granite Bay MAC | 1st Wednesday, 7:00 PM, Eureka Union School District Office, Granite Bay | map | establishing Resolution
- Horseshoe Bar MAC | 3rd. Tuesday, 7:00 PM, Loomis Library, Loomis (every other month -- January, March, May, July, September, November) | map | establishing Resolution
- Meadow Vista MAC| 1st Wednesday, 6:00 PM, Room 2, Placer Hills School, Meadow Vista | map| establishing Resolution
- Newcastle/Ophir MAC | 7:00 PM, Ophir School, 1373 Lozanos Road, Newcastle. | map | establishing Resolution
- North Auburn MAC | 2nd Tuesday, 6:00 PM, Planning Commission Chambers, CDRA Building 3091 County Center Drive, DeWitt Center, Auburn | map | establishing Resolution
- North Tahoe RAC | 2nd Thursday, 6:00 PM, call to confirm meeting location | map | establishing Resolution
- Penryn MAC | 4th Tuesday, 7:00 PM, Loomis Veteran’s Hall, 5945 Horseshoe Bar Road, Loomis (every other month -- January, March, May, July, September, November) | map | establishing Resolution
- Rural Lincoln MAC 3rd Monday, 7:00 PM, Mt. Pleasant Hall, Lincoln | map | establishing Resolution
- Sheridan MAC | 2nd Wednesday, 7:00 PM, Stewart Hall, Sheridan | map | establishing Resolution
- Squaw Valley MAC | First Thursday, 6:00 PM, Squaw Valley Public Service District, Community Meeting Room, Olympic Valley | map | establishing Resolution
- Weimar/Applegate/Colfax MAC, | 3rd Wednesday, 6:00 PM, Colfax City Hall, 33 South Main Street, Colfax. map | establishing Resolution
- West Placer MAC | 2nd Wednesday, 7:00 PM, Dry Creek Elementary School, Roseville | map | establishing Resolution
MAC members are nominated for appointment by the District Supervisor(s) and confirmed by the full Board. To learn of MAC opportunities in your neighborhood, contact the Board office, 530-889-4010 or send the Board an email. If you would like to apply to be on a MAC, complete an application and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form.