The Bernhard Museum’s 25th Anniversary Celebration!
Please join us as we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Bernhard Museumon Sunday, July 1st!
The Bernhard Museum, Auburn’s oldest wood building, was saved by the community in the 1970s. After a restoration project led by the Placer County Historical Museum Foundation and the Placer County Historical Society, the Bernhard Museum opened to the public on July 1, 1982. It took the community to save it and we want the community to celebrate with us! Everyone is invited!
- Live music by Coyote Hill and Old Time Confusion!
- Vintage wagons displayed by the Native Sons of the Golden West!
- Living History activities and farm animals!
- Book signing and sales by local authors!
- House tours!
- Wine tasting! ($5.00 fee)
- Hamburgers, hotdogs and drinks sold by the Auburn Community Cancer Endowment Foundation!
The 25th Anniversary Celebration begins at 1:00 p.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. There will be a special commemoration at 2:00 p.m.
Please bring the whole family and join us at the Bernhard Museumat 291 Auburn-Folsom Road. Admission is Free!!
For more information, please call (530) 889-6500.
1851 Traveler’s Rest
1868 Mr. Bernhard buys the property
July 1, 1982 BernhardMuseum opens
July 1, 2007 You help us celebrate 25 years