SUPERVISOR JIM HOLMES HOSTS PENRYN COMMUNITY FORUM
Placer County Supervisor Jim Holmes has invited local service providers to attend a second community forum he has planned for Penryn residents.
The forum will take place on Tuesday, January 29, at the Loomis Veteran’s Memorial Hall, 5945 Horseshoe Bar Road. It will take place from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Speakers include the following:
· Chief Dave Ebert, Penryn Fire Protection District;
· Einar Maisch, Strategic Affairs Director, Placer County Water Agency;
· Lt. Wayne Woo, Placer County Sheriff’s Dept.;
· Will Dickinson, Deputy Director, Placer County Facility Services, regarding sewer service;
· Jenine Windeshausen, Placer County Treasurer/Tax Collector, regarding property tax information.
“I am glad to be able to bring this information to the residents of Penryn,” said Supervisor Jim Holmes. In November a forum was held to share information about projects proposed for the Penryn area.
For more information contact Ruth Alves in the Board office, 530-889-4010.