Supervisors To Hold Regular Meeting In Tahoe Area
April 08, 2011
The Placer County Board of Supervisors will hold a regularly scheduled meeting in the Lake Tahoe area on Mon., April 11, and Tues., April 12, 2011. The Board typically meets in the Tahoe area three times a year. The Board will try, where practical, to hear Lake Tahoe-related items at its meetings in the Tahoe area. This meeting will be at Northstar at Tahoe in the Sierra/Martis Room.
Agenda items for the Monday meeting, which begins at 1:30, include:
- A presentation on the upcoming Amgen Tour of California bicycle race;
- An update on the Placer County Biomass Program and Lake Tahoe Biomass Energy Facility;
- An update on the Kings Beach Commercial Core Improvement Project (KBCCIP);
- Reviewing and possibly approving plans and specification that will be used in soliciting bids for a Pilot Neighborhood Traffic Management Plan for the KBCCIP; and
- A closed session conference with labor negotiators.
The Board’s Tuesday meeting begins at 9 a.m. and will include:
- Supervisor’s Committee Reports;
- The consent agenda, where multiple items are dealt with in one vote;
- Two Facility Services items regarding processing fees for solid waste collection on the eastern half of the County;
- A proposed ordinance to temporarily allow prohibited signs;
- A report from County Counsel on Board appointment practices;
- An update on the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency’s Regional Plan update, including an item on tourist accommodation units;
- An amendment to the North Lake Tahoe Report Association’s contract involving transient occupancy tax; and
- A resolution authorizing an amendment to the contract for the Kings Beach Watershed Improvement Project;
Northstar at Tahoe is located at 100 Northstar Dr., in Truckee. Copies of the Board agenda are available online by clicking on this link: Board Agenda.