Skip to content
Placer County, CA
Return to Home Placer County
  • Jobs, Benefits, and Business

    Includes veterans' benefits, starting and running a business, unemployment, County job openings, and selling to the County.

  • Law and Justice

    Includes the courts, most wanted, law enforcement, child support enforcement, sealing record, victims' services, and jury duty.

  • Building, Property, and Home

    Includes planning, building codes and permits, owning and renting a property, and property tax assessments.

  • Health and Family Care

    Includes child and adult health service, food stamps, foster care, mental health, in-home nurse, substance abuse, and child support.

  • Birth, Death, and Marriage

    Includes bereavement, certificates and vital records, and divorce.

  • Environment and Agriculture

    Includes air quality and burn days, garbage and recycling, sewer, conservation, and green energy financing.

  • Animal Services

    Includes adopting a pet, animal control, and local vets and shelters.

  • County and Government

    Includes information on the buildings, county, codes, departments, projects, representation, and voting.

  • Community and Recreation

    Includes activities and events, parks, museums, libraries, and volunteerism.

  • Taxes and Financial Reports

    Property taxes, business taxes, transient occupancy taxes, fines, and financial reports.

  • Transportation and Travel

    Includes passports, bus schedules, and road maintenance.

  • Safety and Emergency

    Includes forest fires and floods, emergency preparation, and emergency response.

Public Works to Reactivate Stormwater Program Citizens’ Advisory Committee

February 01, 2013

Placer County Department of Public Works is seeking to re-activate the Stormwater Quality Program Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) that will provide citizen input and feedback to Placer County Public Works staff on implementing the updated National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Phase II Permit issued to Placer County. The permit is issued through the Central Valley Regional Board. While CAC is not an official Committee of the County Board of Supervisors, and its members are not compensated; participation is voluntary.

There are two vacant seats representing the public at-large. Residents located west of Colfax may apply. While any interested individual may apply, preference is given to those who demonstrate experience, subject knowledge, or enthusiasm that will help generate productive stormwater quality program implementation ideas and promote public outreach.

To get more information on this opportunity, please visit this web page Public Works. If interested in applying, please contact Candace Rousselet at the Department of Public Works (530) 745-7557 or e-mail Applications are due by 5 p.m. on Feb. 28, 2013, and can be sent via scanned e-mail or through the postal service. Members will be selected in early April.