Most Popular Pages on Placer County's Website
- Absentee Voting
- ACCESS - Crisis and Emergency Services for Children and Adults A telephone call can bring help in a crisis. For at-risk children and/or adults in emergencies and crises situations, a special 24-hour, 7-day a week, response program is available by contacting one of the telephone numbers listed below.
- Adult Protective Services: (916) 787-8860 or toll free (888) 886-5401
- Family and Children's Services: (916) 872-6549 or toll free (866) 293-1940
- Adoption and Foster Care Program Are you interested in becoming a foster or adoptive parent? Placer County has a continuing need for foster and adoptive families. Placer County works in partnership with Sierra Forever Families to operate the Placer Kids program. For further information, and to ask questions, please call the Placer Kids toll free number at 888-387-9982, or call Placer County Children’s System of Care at (530) 886-2879.
- Assessment Property Tax Info Search Placer County Assessor Department employees are excited to provide you with the following Assessment Roll search capabilities and data information. We hope you find this information helpful.
- Birth Certificate, Death Certificate The blank forms are intended to be printed first, then completed. Please note that you cannot submit any of these forms on-line. If you have problems or concerns about printing the forms from your computer, please contact our office and we can mail the forms to you. If you have questions regarding the completion and submission of the forms, please contact the Placer County Recorder's Office at (530) 886-5600, Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Building Permits
- Child Abuse Services
- Code Enforcement To work in partnership with the citizens of Placer County to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment. We work to maintain and improve the quality of life of your Placer County in several ways.
- Contact Supervisor
- Divorce Papers
- Elder Abuse Prevention
- Fictitious Business Name
Maps of County Offices
- Marriage License
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
- Military and Overseas Voters
Online Electronic Documents (New!)
- Parks Calendars
- Placer County Animal Control Centers
Placer County Transit Placer Legacy
- Placer Tahoe Film Office
- Planning Commission Agenda
- Polls and Precincts
Property Tax Payments Search
- Recycling and Garbage Disposal
- Sell to Placer County
Sheriff's Most Wanted List Snow Removal
- Victim/Witness Assistance
- Voter Registration