Placer County Crisis and Emergency Services for Children and Adults
If your life is in danger or you need to report an emergency situation, call 9-1-1.
A telephone call can bring help in a crisis. For at-risk children and/or adults in emergencies and crises situations, a special 24-hour, 7-day a week, response program is available by contacting the ACCESS office at one of the telephone numbers listed below.
- ACCESS Office: (916) 787-8860
- Adult Protective Services: (916) 787-8860
- Children's Protective Services: (916) 787-8860
- Mental Health Services/Crisis Intervention: (916) 787-8860
- Toll Free: (888) 886-5401