The Placer County Code Enforcement Division enforces regulations related to a variety of land use issues and provides assistance to other County departments as needed.
New Code Enforcement Phone System:
Placer County Code Enforcement is proud to announce the completion of a self-help service available by phone.
The new service features a fax-on-demand complaint form and more! Dial 530.745.3050 to listen to the new options!
To report a code violation, please complete, sign, and submit the Complaint Form (PDF format).
Lookup Permits and Land Information System
To achieve not only our primary goals of improved health, safety and welfare of the community, but also the protection of community and natural resources, In addition, our programs are utilized to enhance other programs and efforts such as historic preservation, rehabilitation and revitalization. A few of these programs include:
- General Code Enforcement Program;
- Private Property Vehicle Abatement;
- Vehicle, Waste, Tires, Mobile Home Removal & Oil Recyclers Referral List;
- Placer Dispute Resolution Service;
- Cal-Fire Weed Abatement Program on Developed Parcels;
- Placer County Mosquito Abatement Program;
- Redevelopment Housing and Business Enhancement Programs;
- Vacant, Neglected, & Dangerous Buildings
- And Much More.
It is our goal to serve the community effectively, and we welcome your inquires by phone, e-mail, or correspondence. Our new Community Development Resource Agency Building provides full spectrum Land Use Services under one roof. Our efficient front counter personnel are available to provide you with fast and courteous information face to face. Should you wish to speak directly with a Code Enforcement Officer, an appointment is highly recommended
To work in partnership with the citizens of Placer County to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment. We work to maintain and improve the quality of life of your Placer County in several ways.
- We administer a fair and unbiased enforcement program to correct violations of county codes, including building, land use, engineering and survey, and storm water requirements. We work with residents, neighborhood associations, public service agencies and other County departments to:
- Facilitate voluntary compliance with County laws and codes:
- Empower community self-help programs
- Develop public outreach programs
- Establish community priorities for enforcement programs