Job Fairs and Job Connections
Placer County's Business Advantage Network, together with other local agencies, co-sponsors several Job Fairs each year that are free to both employers and job seekers.
Tri County Job Fair
Save the Date: Our next Tri-County Job Fair is scheduled for: Friday, August 22, 2014 at the Roseville Sports Center, 1501 Pleasant Grove Blvd. Roseville, CA 95747. Click here for more information and employer registration and parking at the event. For a list of employers who are registered for the job fair, click here . Job seekers, to expedite your entrance into the job fair, please print and complete the Job Seeker Admission Ticket and bring a copy to the event. Follow this link to the schedule of free workshops and events.
Sign Up for Email Updates on Future Recruiting Events
Regional Job Fairs
Non-Placer County sponsored job fairs in the area. Fees may apply.
Other Regional Job Fairs:
Job Connection Events
The Business Advantage Network, together with the Employment Development Department , Golden Sierra Connections Centers , Department of Rehabilitation and other local agencies co-sponsors free monthly recruiting events called Job Connections.
Employers: To learn more about Job Connections or additional recruitment services please contact Ellen Walker at 916-784-6119 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 11, 2014 - FedEx Ground - Brandman University, Roseville
- July 9, 2014 - California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), Roseville Connections Center
Why come to Job Connections?
- Meet Human Resource representatives face-to-face
- Acquire information on current job openings and hiring processes
- A new company is invited each month
Come prepared to:
- Briefly introduce yourself ( 30 Second Me)
- Share your skills and career interests with the recruiter
- Distribute a targeted resume
- Dress in interview appropriate attire