Tobacco Prevention Program
Our mission is to reduce the impact of tobacco on Placer County residents by:
- Reducing exposure to second-hand smoke
- Countering pro-tobacco influences
- Reducing availability of tobacco products to minors
- Supporting the enforcement of tobacco laws and policies
- Educating Placer County residents regarding tobacco issues
- Building assets to mitigate the impact of tobacco on our community
If you have any questions or would like to join the Placer Tobacco Prevention Coalition, please Contact Us.
This Program is funded through the California Tobacco Control Program.