Skip to content

Placer County offices closed in observance of the Presidents Day holiday Feb. 19

Committees & Commissions

Youth Commission Membership application

Committee or commission application  

Submit the application to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors Office at 175 Fulweiler Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603.

List of vacancies on Committee and Commissions