Health and Family Care
Includes child and adult health service, food stamps, foster care, mental health, in-home nurse, substance abuse, and child support.
- Adult and Elderly CarePrograms specific to the health and well being of adults and the elderly
- Child Care and HealthPrograms specific to the health and well being of our children and youth
- Child SupportIncludes locating absent parents, determining paternity, and paying child support
- Medical Clinics and HospitalsIncludes clinic services and locations, and local hospitals
- Food and Nutrition AssistanceIncludes CalFresh (formerly known as food stamps), and WIC (a nutrition program for women, infants, and children)
- HIPAAInformation on your rights under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- In-Home Help and CareProgram for elderly, blind, or disabled people with limited income to get help with housework, meal preparation, and personal care.
- Healthcare CoverageIncludes information and requirements for various healthcare programs
- Network of CareA list over 600 service providers in and around Placer County
- Nurse Home VisitsCommunity outreach by nurses to help women, children, older adults, and families, including mental health
- Public HealthIncludes information on communicable disease, community health, news of sudden outbreak, and immunizations
- Temporary Cash BenefitsIncludes cash assistance programs to temporarily assist residents in a time of need
- Veterans Health & Dental CareIncludes applying for and enrolling in Veterans Healthcare, Veterans Dental, and local VA clinics and hospitals