The mission of the Assessor's Office is to:
- Complete all statutorily mandated property tax assessments as a means to fund government services.
- Complete all assessment responsibilities at the least possible cost to the public, in a timely and responsive manner that reflects quality, integrity, and fairness.
- Strive to be a source of accurate and timely property information for local government and the community.
Assessor staff perform the following functions:
- Complete annual and supplemental assessment rolls for all property in the county that is subject to local assessment.
- Perform business property audits to ensure compliance and equalization of business property assessments.
- Provide property information for local government, property owners, and the business community.
For additional information, please contact us Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.