To review property assessment information, please enter your search criteria in the box below and click "Submit." This information reflects assessment information as of January 1st. You may search by Fee Parcel Number, Assessment Number, or Aircraft Tail Number.
- Enter your Fee Parcel, Assessment Number (i.e. 123-456-789-654), or Aircraft Tail number below in the corresponding blank box.
To search a range of assessments, you may enter any of the following: the book (i.e. 123-), the book-page (i.e. 123-45), the book-page-page block (i.e.123-456), the book-page-page block-parcel (i.e. 123-456-789).
- To access the assessment information from your search, double click on the desired assessment number.
- Searches of books 001-099 require the leading zeros. A more complete assessment number will result in a more specific search.
- Parcels secured by real property begin with book numbers 001 and go up to book 499.
- Unsecured assessment numbers begin with 800-995 and are categorized below.
- To print your Assessment information, click on "Print" located at the top of the data window.
Can I search by Owner Name or Address?
- In accordance with laws to protect privacy of elected and appointed officials, we do not allow searches by address or name on our public website (California Public Records Act, Government Code Section 6254.21). However, owner information is available in person at our office.
- If you know the area but not the parcel number, you can go to our interactive Placer County Index Map and locate the parcel.
How do I view and print Assessor Parcel Maps?
A: You may obtain maps from our website by following these steps:
- Enter the Assessor Parcel Number using all 12 numbers in the green “Assessor Inquiry” area in the Fee Parcel field
- Click Submit
- Click the desired underlined assessment number
- Click on “View Maps”
- The map will open in PDF format
Need assistance Reading Map Symbols?
Understanding your Assessment Type
Unsecured Assessment Numbers
800 - Business Assessments
805 - Farms- Personal Property
860 - Possessory Interest
870 - Utility-Water Companies
935 - Undivided Interests / Condos
985 - Unsecured New Construction
986 - Unsecured New Construction
Assessor parcel maps and property characteristics are prepared for assessment purposes only. Our maps are not intended to illustrate legal building sites or establish precedence over local ordinances. Official information concerning size or use of any parcel should be obtained from recorded documents and local governing agencies.
A reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data provided; nevertheless, some information may be out of date or may not be accurate. The County of Placer and the Office of the Assessor assumes no responsibility arising from use of this information. Associated data are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Do not make any business decisions based on this data before validating the data. [Revenue and Taxation Code 408.3(d)]
By continuing with this search, you understand and agree with this disclaimer.