Skip to content
Placer County, CA
Return to Home Placer County
  • Jobs, Benefits, and Business

    Includes veterans' benefits, starting and running a business, unemployment, County job openings, and selling to the County.

  • Law and Justice

    Includes the courts, most wanted, law enforcement, child support enforcement, sealing record, victims' services, and jury duty.

  • Building, Property, and Home

    Includes planning, building codes and permits, owning and renting a property, and property tax assessments.

  • Health and Family Care

    Includes child and adult health service, food stamps, foster care, mental health, in-home nurse, substance abuse, and child support.

  • Birth, Death, and Marriage

    Includes bereavement, certificates and vital records, and divorce.

  • Environment and Agriculture

    Includes air quality and burn days, garbage and recycling, sewer, conservation, and green energy financing.

  • Animal Services

    Includes adopting a pet, animal control, and local vets and shelters.

  • County and Government

    Includes information on the buildings, county, codes, departments, projects, representation, and voting.

  • Community and Recreation

    Includes activities and events, parks, museums, libraries, and volunteerism.

  • Taxes and Financial Reports

    Property taxes, business taxes, transient occupancy taxes, fines, and financial reports.

  • Transportation and Travel

    Includes passports, bus schedules, and road maintenance.

  • Safety and Emergency

    Includes forest fires and floods, emergency preparation, and emergency response.

Film Permits

The film permit application and information about permit and bridge regulations are available in two printable formats.

County Film Permit Application (or download Word Document)

County Film Regulations  (or download Word Document)

County Bridge Use Regulations (or download Word Document)

Reading PDF formatted files requires the Adobe Reader

Once you have completed this application please fax to 530-889-4095 or e-mail


We can help determine if you will need a film permit in one of the following incorporated cities in  Placer County. For communities in the Lake Tahoe and High Sierra area please check with our office about film permits.


CONTACT:Community Development Director
PHONE: 530-823-4211 ext 133
FAX: 530-885-5508
ADDRESS: City of Auburn
1225 Lincoln Way
Auburn, CA 95603
Film Permit Application for the City of Auburn


CONTACT: City Manager
PHONE: 530-346-2313
FAX: 530-346-6214
ADDRESS: City of Colfax
P.O. Box 702
Colfax, CA 95713


City of Lincoln
PHONE: 916-434-2499
FAX: 916-645-3552
ADDRESS: City of Lincoln
600 Sixth Street
Lincoln, CA 95648


CONTACT: Town Manager
PHONE: 916-652-1840
FAX: 916-652-1847
ADDRESS: Town of Loomis
3665 Taylor Road,
Loomis, Ca 95650


CONTACT: Karen L. Garner, Public Affairs & Economic Growth Manager
PHONE: 916-625-5595
City of Rocklin
3970 Rocklin Road
Rocklin, CA 95677
Film Permit Application For the City of Rocklin


CONTACT: Jamie Hazen, Public Affairs & Communications Department
PHONE: 916.774.5274
FAX: 916.774.5485
ADDRESS: City of Roseville 
311 Vernon Street 
Roseville, CA 95678
Film Permit Application for City of Roseville