Skip to content
Placer County, CA
Return to Home Placer County


Active duty military service members and their families have specific protections that may impact child support through the "Servicemembers Civil Relief Act" (SCRA).

For information on child support and SCRA, please contact our office and a specialist will assist you.

You may also refer to the following links for more detailed information.

Thank you for serving our country.