Home Repairs for Seniors and the Disabled
Seniors First is a private, non-profit corporation that provides health and safety repair services free of charge. Services are provided to very low-, low-, and moderate-income seniors, and very low-, low-, and moderate-income disabled people who are owner-occupants of these residences in the unincorporated areas of Placer County.
Seniors First can be reached at 530-889-9500 x400 for:
- Door and window repairs
- Dead bolt and lock repair and installation
- Electrical outlets and switches
- Plumbing repairs
- Heating and swamp cooler repair
- Security lights
- Smoke detector installation/replacement
- Grab bar installations
- Light fixture and fluorescent light repairs
Services cannot exceed $1,300 and are funded by the Placer County Redevelopment Agency. Contact the Redevelopment Agency at (530) 745-3150 if you have questions.