Placer County Restaurant Inspection
Recent food facility inspection reports are available for restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores, school cafeterias, and other related facilities that offer food to the public within Placer County.
All reports are a “point in time” view of the food facility operations, showing what the Health Inspector found at the time of the inspection. For more information about a specific facility, please contact us.
Restaurants are required to take corrective action where violations are identified. Follow-up inspections may be performed to ensure violations are addressed.
Help with searching
Tips for searching...
- Use the partial name of a restaurant, street, city, or zip code where the restaurant is located.
- Use a single field, or combine more than one field to narrow your results.
- If you click Submit without entering any criteria, you will get a result of all restaurants in Placer County.
Not finding a specific restaurant? Modify your search using these tips...
- Searches are not case sensitive
- Reduce the number of words in your query
- Make sure search terms are spelled correctly
- Vary your search terms. Different words or phrases may return different results
- Try words with or without an apostrophe (Example: BoBo’s Versus BoBo)
- Try words with or without space (Example: BoBo Versus Bo Bo)
- Select a street, address or city to see only the results associated with that category
- Try using abbreviations and the complete words (Example: 571 N LAKE Blvd, versus 571 North Lake Blvd) or Road versus RD
Common abbreviations used in our system:
- North instead of N
- West instead of W
- RD instead of Road
- Blvd instead of Boulevard
- STE instead of Suite
- HWY for Highway
- PL for Place
- Ave for Avenue
- LN for Lane
The following resources are available to the retail food facility operator and owner. They help explain what Inspectors are looking for during their routine inspections. There are also resources that identify the major areas evaluated during routine inspections, and what factors are considered as the major risk factors.
While every effort is made to keep the information on this website up-to-date and accurate, Placer County cannot guarantee that all information is accurate, complete or current at all times. No endorsement of any restaurant is expressed or implied by any information, material or content included on this website.