Skip to content
Placer County, CA
Return to Home Placer County
  • Jobs, Benefits, and Business

    Includes veterans' benefits, starting and running a business, unemployment, County job openings, and selling to the County.

  • Law and Justice

    Includes the courts, most wanted, law enforcement, child support enforcement, sealing record, victims' services, and jury duty.

  • Building, Property, and Home

    Includes planning, building codes and permits, owning and renting a property, and property tax assessments.

  • Health and Family Care

    Includes child and adult health service, food stamps, foster care, mental health, in-home nurse, substance abuse, and child support.

  • Birth, Death, and Marriage

    Includes bereavement, certificates and vital records, and divorce.

  • Environment and Agriculture

    Includes air quality and burn days, garbage and recycling, sewer, conservation, and green energy financing.

  • Animal Services

    Includes adopting a pet, animal control, and local vets and shelters.

  • County and Government

    Includes information on the buildings, county, codes, departments, projects, representation, and voting.

  • Community and Recreation

    Includes activities and events, parks, museums, libraries, and volunteerism.

  • Taxes and Financial Reports

    Property taxes, business taxes, transient occupancy taxes, fines, and financial reports.

  • Transportation and Travel

    Includes passports, bus schedules, and road maintenance.

  • Safety and Emergency

    Includes forest fires and floods, emergency preparation, and emergency response.

California Environmental Reporting System (CERS)

The State of California Assembly Bill (AB) 2286 established an electronic information management system known as the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS).

Beginning January 1, 2013, all CUPA regulated facilities are required to report the following information electronically into the CERS database:

  • Hazardous Materials Business Plan (HMBP)
  • Chemical inventory
  • Underground Storage Tank data (UST)
  • Aboveground Storage Tank data (AST)
  • Hazardous Waste Generator data 

If you have any questions or require assistance in filing with CERS, please contact us.

CERS Resources

CERS information

CERS website

Guidance Document for Business

Guidance Document for Fire Agencies