With integrity and dedication, the Building Maintenance Staff provides quality, essential cleaning and repair of our County owned and operated facilities ensuring health and safety for Placer County Employee and the public.
Our Services Include:
- Clean and maintain over 1.3 million square feet of private and public buildings.
- Work to increase energy efficiency and implement energy cost saving programs
- Apply innovative technologies with regards to service requests, HVAC, building controls, fire suppression and detection.
- Warehouse; inventory, stock and provide products to County Departments.
- Serve local Veteran Groups and care for their Memorial Halls.
Contact Building Maintenance
Building Maintenance Superintendent