- Large sloped lawn with concrete stage
- There are NO restroom facilities at the Garden Theater.
Location, Site Map, Pictures
350 Nevada Street, Auburn CA 95603
Site Map and Pictures.....coming soon!
Hours, Fees & Policies
The Garden Theater is available to the public by reservation only during the hours of 1/2 before sunrise to sunset.
- Application Fee $5.00 per reservation
- Refundable Security Deposit $ amount depends upon the event
- Amphitheater $50 per day
In addition to the General Policies the following applies
- Audience Size
- Audience size may not exceed 500 people.
- Seating Arrangements
- Seating arrangements may include lawn chairs, blankets, and cushions. The premises may not be altered.
- Access to Electrical Panel
- Access to the electrical panel will be provided upon confirmation of reservation.
- Backstage Parking
- Vehicle access is permitted with County approval. Backstage parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Driveway use is limited to light-duty trucks (one-ton maximum). Vehicles are prohibited outside of designated roadways or parking areas. Parking, driving or stopping any vehicle on turf areas is prohibited at all times.
- Parking Fees
- Parking fees may not be charged. Parking is limited on weekdays. For evening and weekend events, there are 50 parking spaces, plus nearby lots.
- Beecher Room (at Library)
- If, in addition to the Garden Theater, you would like to add the Auburn Library Community Room (Beecher Room), contact the Library at (530) 886-4500 for availability and to make a reservation.
Make A Reservation
If you would like more information or to make a reservation please contact the Parks Division at 530.886.4901.