Loomis Basin Community Park - South
- playground (2)
- horseshoe pits
- covered pavilion
- bicycle/pedestrian trails
- equestrian arena
- ball fields (3)
- basketball court (1)
Location, Site Map & Pictures
3550 Ong (Winters) Road, Loomis CA 95650
Hours, Fees & Policies
Loomis Basin Community Park is open to the public from ½ hour before sunrise to ½ hour after sunset.
- Application Fee: $5 per reservation
- Security Deposit: $ amount depends on event – contact Parks for more information
- BBQ Pavilion $50.00 per day
- Ball Fields (general use) $5.00 per hour, per field
- Ball Fields (non-profit league) $2.00 per hour, per field
- Ball Fields (school use) $15 per hour, per field
- Ball Fields (commercial use) $45 per hour, per field
Make A Reservation
Reservations are taken for the ball fields and BBQ Pavilion. All areas of the park not reserved are available on a first-come, first serve basis at no charge. For more information please contact the Parks Division at 530.886.4901, Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Reservations for the equestrian arena are made through Loomis Basin Horsemen’s Association. Please go to www.garlic.com/~lbha/arena.htm
for more information.