This Memorial Hall was built in 1931 and dedicated in January, 1932. The dining hall and dance floor were expanded after World War II. To meet the condition that the bar be an appropriate distance from the Lincoln Way Elementary School - now the Auburn City Hall - the bar was placed at the far end of the building. Portions of the Hall may be rented on a space-available basis.
- Kitchen Facilities
- Chairs, Tables are available
- PA Sound System - Make arrangements with Hall Coordinator
100 East St, Auburn, CA 95603
Fees and Use
- Daily Rental Rates (6:00am - 1:00am)
- Downstairs, including kitchen - $200.00
- Downstairs, no kitchen - $150.00
- Fireside Room - $50.00
- Main upstairs dance hall - $250.00
- Security and cleaning deposit - Same amount as rental fee
Veterans Memorial Hall Rules and Regulations
Approximately 225 in downstairs area
If you are interested in renting this building, call the Hall Coordinator, Kristie Cantrell, at 530-886-4958 or Email at KCantrel@placer.ca.gov. You may view the Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall Calendar for available dates. This calendar is for reference only. The Hall Coordinator arranges all use of the facility and can provide the most current availability information. Here is further information on the rules and regulations for use of the Memorial Hall.
Facility viewing hours are 8:00am to 2:00pm Monday - Friday by appointment only. Please contact the Hall Coordinator.
Hall Board Agenda